By booking on to the Retrofit Summit event you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- The Retrofit Summit is organised by Radar Communications Ltd and all bookings are made through this organiser.
- Payments can be made via BACS transfer or personal or company cheques - these details can be found on all invoices.
- Payments by overseas delegates must be made by BACS using IBAN and SwifBic Code.
- It is important to check carefully the details of your booking as soon as you receive your invoice and let us know immediately if any information appears to be incorrect or incomplete. If you want to cancel or change your booking later, you may have to pay amendment or cancellation fee, which may be as much as the total cost of the booking.
- Payment is due within 14 days of invoice date. However, all delegates must pay their fee prior to the event, therefore if your booking is made within 14 days of the event, you will need to pay immediately.
- Cancellations or amendments must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and you must ensure this correspondence is received by a member of the Retro Expo accounts team.
- Cancellations made:
- 10 weeks or more prior to the event will receive a 100% refund
- 8 weeks prior to the event will receive a 75% refund
- 6 weeks prior to the event will receive a 50% refund
- 4 weeks or fewer prior to the event, no refunds will be granted
In the event of late arrival, unattendance or cancellation on the day, no refund will be granted.
- Name changes: If the delegate is unable to attend, a colleague is permitted to attend in their place but you will need to notify the event organisers by e-mailing email@example.com. If this change occurs on the day of the event this is also acceptable providing they have written confirmation from the original delegate and can provide proof of their identity - a company business card will suffice.
- Confirmation of registration/invoices may be claimed upon receipt of full payment and signature. If you have not received your confirmation invoice after 2 weeks, please contact the event organisers firstname.lastname@example.org
- Radar Communications Ltd reserves the right to change the programme as outlined in pre-event literature and on this website at any time.
- It may be necessary for Radar Communications Ltd to cancel the event if insufficient delegates book. The event will not, however, be cancelled for this reason fewer than seven days prior to the event. In the event of this cancellation a full refund will be issued to all delegates.
- Radar Communications Ltd will not be held responsible for any travel costs incurred